Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 2008 Guitar Spaceship videos are now available!

The theme for November 2008 is Bossa Nova. This month's videos feature Baden Powell, Luiz Bonfa, Joao Gilberto and Antonio Carlos Jobim (with Frank Sinatra).

Please go to GuitarSpaceship.com to watch the Bossa Nova videos!

And please click here if you'd like to sign up to receive an email each month that announces the new video postings. I promise that I will never ever use your email for any purpose other than the monthly announcement.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
GuitarSpaceship.com features video clips of master guitarists playing their music.

Ever since YouTube came around, I've become a huge fan of finding clips of master guitarists playing their music. Watching the musicians perform helps me to understand them more deeply, and I'm oftentimes blown away by the raw emotional power and virtuosity of the guitar playing.

I enjoy watching these clips so much that I decided to compile them on a website so that I could go there when I needed some inspiration. And I also thought that it would be great if other people could stumble upon the clips and find inspiration, too.

So to start things off, I am pledging to myself to post 4 excellent clips each month at GuitarSpaceship.com centered around a specific theme, such as Blues, Jazz, Bluegrass, Rock and Roll, Country, or Classical Guitar. Also, as I have time, I will add "Musician" pages that feature videos of specific musicians.

So relax, take a deep breath, and spend fifteen minutes watching this month's clips. And if you have headphones, I recommend that you use them. You are about to hear beautiful music.